TRANSPARENCY AND OPEN DOOR POLICY
Transparency is an integral part of TVIRD’s management philosophy.
As such, TVIRD affirms its commitment to be more responsive to the increasing demand from all sectors of society for information and accountability regarding the Company’s goals, activities and results of its business.
REPORTS AND FILINGS
This Preliminary Prospectus relates to TVIRD’s Primary Offer of up to 272,021,000 Common Shares and Secondary Offer of up to 136,011,000 Common Shares at the Offer Price of up to P3.71 per Offer Share intended to be listed and traded on the Main Board of the Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
This Preliminary Prospectus is dated December 16, 2015
COALITION FOR RESPONSIBLE MINING IN MINDANAO
CORPORATE SOCIAL COMMITMENTS
- Mineral Production Sharing Agreement
- Assignment of MPSA to TVIRD
- MGB Certification that TVIRD is MPSA Successor-in-Interest
- Renewal of Exploration Period and Partial Declaration of Mining Feasibility
- TVIRD Environmental Compliance Certificate
- MGB Certification on TVIRD’s Environmental Management and Community Relations Record
- 2009 Annual Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program
- 2010 Annual Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program
RESEARCH ON "The Practical Application Of Constructed Wetlands In The Philippines."
SUBANON TRIBAL MATTERS
- TVIRD Memorandum of Understanding with the Subanon of Zamboanga del Norte
- TVIRD Memorandum of Agreement with the Siocon Subanon Association, Inc.
- NCIP Certification of SSAI as CADT Administrator
- Results of Rights-based Survey of CADT beneficiaries
- NCIP Certification of the Official Members of the Council of Elders