The following guidelines have been developed to ensure your enjoyment, safety and security during your Canatuan Mine visit. Please review and indicate that you fully understand and agree to these guidelines.
1. All tour participants must wear long pants, closed toe and closed heel shoes. Open toe or open back shoes and shorts are not allowed in the plant.
2. Any requests for special accommodations must be received at two weeks prior to the scheduled tour.
3. A list of all participants must be received at least one day prior to the tour.
4. No handbags, backpacks, briefcases or packages are allowed on the tour. These items should be left in the visitor's vehicle. TVIRD is not responsible for these items.
5. TVIRD reserves the right to cancel or postpone tours as dictated by business needs. If a scheduled tour must be
cancelled, TVIRD will make every effort to notify concerned participants in advance.
6. TVIRD reserves the right to refuse requests for tours based on business necessity.
7. The plant tour is about 1 hour, 30 minutes.
8. Cell phone must be turned off during the tour
COPYRIGHT © 2013 TVI Resource Development Philippines Inc. (TVIRD)
This Mine Is Yours